Tuesday 3 March 2009

Migrant Workers Single Day Project

For this weeks 1 day project we are expected to "produce a feature story for World Picture Network on the theme of Migrant Workers." This was a theme a number of us came across on an assignment a couple of weeks back. I was dissapointed that were weren't doing picture stories at the time as Doris and I interviewed several people who's stories all intertwinned and choosing a single image was hard. That would of been great for this project however this gives me the motivation to explore it from a different angle. I would like to make a multimedia piece from the previous project so once I am fully trained in multimedia this may be posted on my website. I the mean time I have posted a few of the shots here.

No comments:

Post a Comment