Monday 16 March 2009

Josephbolt.com launched

www.josephbolt.com is officially up and running, whist its been online for nearly a week now I have been tweeking a few things but it should all be running smoothly now. Featured on the site are 4 image galleries, 2 of which are documentary based and 2 band based. As I produce more documentary projects these will be posted. Furthermore there is an animated slideshow in the video section of my site. This displays more images and tells the full stories of the people I met during the urban poverty project as discused earlier in my blog (see here) As always I am updating my flickr account. To see what I am currently working on its a good idea to keep an eye on that as I put more images on there and you'll generally get an advanced preview of the projects I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment